- Pupils from Pre-Nursery to Reception (2 – 4 years old) follows the excellent, broad and balanced Harrow Chongqing curriculum that enriches and complements a British Education with study of the culture, history and language of China.
- Early Years
- Pre-Nursery, 2 to 3 years old
- Nursery, 3 to 4 years old
- Reception, 4 to 5 years old
- The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) at Harrow Chongqing encourages students to be happy, independent and motivated. Teachers plan for purposeful learning using the Harrow Early Years curriculum which is based on the UK EYFS curriculum whilst also taking into consideration the needs of our international and individual learners.
- A strong focus in the Early Years is on Social and Emotional development alongside key areas in Literacy and Mathematics including Phonics development. Normal classroom activities in Pre-Nursery, Nursery and Reception are supplemented with lessons in specialist subjects of Physical Education, Music and Mandarin.